EBM fan Clean Benches Class 100 for Biological Laboratory Cleanroom
The clean benches is quite common in biological laboratory, the
clean benches can create class 100 air purify environment for
biological experiment. Sometimes, the laboratory may not class 100
situation considering the operating cost and design. Clean benches
can help solve the problem because the HEPA filters inside its body
can remove 0.3um particles with good efficiency of 99.99%, it`s
class 100 efficiency; the cleaned airflow pass through the clean
bench working area with air velocity of 0.45m/s evenly. Continuous
airflow prevent bacteria, virus, fine dust go into this area then
create the ideal class 100 working area.
For long term usage, we recommend EBM motor as the inside back
centrifugal fan, because the EBM fan can provide low noise, low
vibration, longer service life, lower electric consumption. It`s a
good choice to choose the EBM fan.
A good clean bench should be used over 5 years, the HEPA filters
may change every 12 month, this means during the service life, the
filters should be replaced 5 times at least. Replace the HEPA
filters frequently can also help ensure the working area
cleanliness level and reducing operation cost.
Here is the specifications for the EBM fan clean benches;
- Fan: EBM made in Germany;
- Frame: stainless steel or painted steel;
- HEPA filter 99.99% @ 0.3um;
- Work plate form: stainless steel with hole or without;
- Size for the laminar flow hoods: customized;
- Airflow direction: vertical or horizontal;
- Fan: back centrifugal impeller with EBM fan made in Germany;
- Control: LED control platform screen;
- Light: UV light and fluorescent light;
- Power: 220V, 50Hz, other standard is available;
Air flow rate: 2000CBM per hour or customized.