Painted Steel Frame Laminar Flow Hoods for Laboratory Application
The painted steel frame is a very good choice for laminar flow
hoods, even thought it not strong as the stainless steel, but it is
strong enough for nominal usage. And the painted steel makes the
appearance elegant, easily to clean and so on.
Of course, the painted steel frame is cheaper than stainless steel
frame, it`s a good choice for most of the application.
The laminar flow hoods are typically designed for cleanroom
application, where a higher cleanliness level or high airflow is
required. Laminar flow hoods can create class 100 cleanliness level
and the higher airflow than cleanroom`s make it`s easier to prevent
The laminar flow hoods can be used in laboratories, LED, fine
machinery, glasses industries and so on.
- Frame: stainless steel or painted steel;
- HEPA filter: 99.99% @ 0.3um;
- Work plate form: stainless steel with hole or without;
- Size for the laminar flow hoods: customized;
- Airflow direction: vertical or horizontal;
- Fan: back centrifugal impeller with EBM fan made in Germany;
- Control: LED control platform screen;
- Light: UV light and fluorescent light;
- Power: 220V, 50Hz, other standard is available;
- Air flow rate: 2000CBM per hour or customized.