Horizontal Laminar Flow Hoods for Optical Microelectronics
The horizontal or vertical laminar flow hoods are very important
equipments for most of the semi-conduct, fine machinery, test
instruments, electric elements, optical, smelting, magnetic
material, micro-biological, hospital, pharmaceutical industries
cleanroom. The horizontal or vertical laminar flow hoods can
increase the yield, stable, performance, reliability of the final
There are two design laminar flow hoods, one is vertical airflow
laminar flow hoods and another is horizontal airflow laminar flow
hoods. The airflow direction makes those two designs different.
The Features of the laminar flow hoods.
- Infinitely ( Stepless ) airflow velocity control;
- Back centrifugal impeller, low voice, low consumption, stable for
long term usage.
- Use high efficiency, low resistance glass fiber media HEPA filters;
- Spring connection, reduce the vibration.
- Anti-static painting, metal frame.
- The cold roll steel painted steel as the frame increase the
strength, reducing vibration.
- Frame: stainless steel or painted steel;
- HEPA filter: 99.99% @ 0.3um;
- Work plate form: stainless steel with hole or without;
- Size for the laminar flow hoods: customized;
- Airflow direction: vertical or horizontal;
- Fan: back centrifugal impeller with EBM fan made in Germany;
- Control: LED control platform screen;
- Light: UV light and fluorescent light;
- Power: 220V, 50Hz, other standard is available;
- Air flow rate: 2000CBM per hour or customized.