Cleanroom Vertical Airflow Laminar Flow Hoods Class 100 HEPA Filter
For some particular occasion that class 100 cleanliness level is
requirement in some low cleanliness level cleanroom for examples
class 1000. How to create the class 100 situation ?
The fast and best method is using laminar flow hoods.
The laminar flow hoods is a typical equipments to create high
purify airflow. The air pass through HEPA filter efficiency 99.99%
@ 0.3um, and the air is accelerated by centrifugal motor & fan,
it means the airflow is higher than normal class 100 cleanroom.
Faster airflow can definitely keep the items in laminar flow hoods
work plate form away from pollution.
The vertical airflow laminar flow hoods are quite good equipments
for Lab in biotechnology research center, pharmaceutical
industries, hospitals, and some microelectronics industries, or LED
and so on.
- Frame: stainless steel or painted steel.
- HEPA filter: 1220*610*69mm or 915*610*69mm or customized size, the
efficiency is 99.99% @ 0.3um.
- Work plate form: stainless steel with hole or without.
- Size for the laminar flow hoods: customized;
- Airflow direction: vertical or horizontal.
- Fan: back centrifugal impeller with EBM fan made in Germany.
- Control: LED control platform screen.